The doc has put me on a caffeine-free diet. Add that to the herbal medicine which is supposed to help me relax, and…
I have never been more tired in my life.
I’m so tempted to pass out, but I can’t ignore my Wednesday tradition, can I?
- WordPress Stays Hip with the Times, Adds Gears and Looks to OAuth, ReadWriteWeb. WordPress is implementing Google Gears! This will be revolutionary…or a great disaster. Nonetheless, I can’t wait to try it out.
- Twitter Boycott: Declare your independence from Twitter on July 4, Conversational Media Marketing. Twitter has been a major PITA as of late, and I’ve found myself using Plurk a lot more. Yesterday, I even replaced the Twitter widget on this blog with a Plurk badge – the Twitter widget was slowing my load time due to Twitter’s problems. I will surely be joining in on this boycott come Friday.
- Macgyver Gets Lazy, xkcd. xkcd does it again! Click over for this hilarious one-frame comic strip.
- Guitar Hero III getting free ‘Top Gun Anthem’ DLC, Joystiq. J nearly busted his nuts when he read this. Unfortunately, we have Guitar Hero on the Wii, NOT XBox. Doh!
- Touchscreen BlackBerry Thunder Is BlackBerry 9500, Has Higher Res Screen Than iPhone, Gizmodo. I have a whole slew of reasons for not getting the iPhone (will write a post about it later), but the BB Thunder looks mighty tempting…
- Shape-shifting, organ-probing chembots coming soon, Engadget. T-1000! T-1000!!!!!
- Adobe Makes Flash Searchable – The Holy Grail of Website Usability? ReadWriteWeb. Searchable Flash is definitely a major step in website development. However, the more I think about it, many websites have been steering away from Flash lately. Will this increase the presence of Flash on the web? I’m not so sure.
- Olympic Mascots Causing Disaster? Neatorama. I’m not very superstitious, but I do get creeped out easily…and this article was pretty damning.
- Awww…, Jezebel. I’ve been such a sap lately that I couldn’t help but tear up reading these stories. These animals are amazing.
- Top 10 Things Science Cannot Explain, haha.nu. As the queen of useless trivia, I loved reading through every item on this list…you may too.
There was one more item that deserves extra special attention. I almost choked on my water when I first saw it: