- Geek in Heels - http://www.geekinheels.com -
Top 10 Signs You (And Your Friends) Are Addicted to Candy Crush
Posted By Geek in Heels On March 12, 2013 @ 8:07 am In Facebook,Funny,Geek,Personal | 21 Comments
- Candy pieces dance around in front of your eyes as you drift off to sleep every night.
- You know which levels are the hard ones because of the sheer amount of people complaining about them (30, 35, 65. 97, and 98).
- That damn. Last. JELLY.
- You know which of your friends are slackers at work, and/or have too much free time on their hands, by their response times to your life requests and episode unlock requests.
- Thinking about chocolate bars makes you clench your fists in anger and frustration.
- You regularly scroll forward to see who’s ahead of you. You regard those who are like 45 levels ahead of you with a mixture of awe (“I’m not worthy!”), envy (“Man, I wish I had that kind of time!”), and disdain (“They had to have spent money.”).
- You’ve purchased an extra battery for your cell phone because:
- You regularly drain your existing battery with your Candy Crush obsession
- You’ve been caught with a dead battery when you need to play Candy Crush (or worse yet, your battery died while you were playing)
- You have looked up Candy Crush strategy online.
- Your family has offered to pray for your soul. (I’m looking at you, S!)
- You make up stupid lists like this for your blog, and know that a great portion of your readers will totally get what you’re saying…and can contribute to the list themselves.
Article printed from Geek in Heels: http://www.geekinheels.com
URL to article: http://www.geekinheels.com/2013/03/12/top-10-signs-you-and-your-friends-are-addicted-to-candy-crush.html
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2006-2013 Geek in Heels. All rights reserved.