It’s reassuring to see that my readers like this Wednesday feature. Thanks for the emails and comments!
- Air Jordan is Cannes Bound, Perez Hilton. Spike Lee is directing a documentary about Michael Jordan! I am truly, genuinely excited about this and I can’t wait to see it (hopefully) next year.
- Death of Society, Eater. Guilty as charged. I too, take pictures of food at restaurants and blogging about the experience the next day.
- To Beat Google, Beat Google to the Mobile Web, ReadWriteWeb. I love my LG Voyager, but I don’t particularly like surfing the web on a cell phone (unless that phone had a 10″+ screen). However, the use of mobile surfing is growing exponentially and the writer of this article does a good job of pointing out that Google does not (yet?) have a stronghold in the mobile web market.
- Bubble Alert: Facebook Traffic Declines 10% in April, Mashable. I noticed that I’ve been using Facebook less and less these days…what about you?
- Jonathan Ive: Apple’s Top Designer Explains Design, Gizmodo. A must-read for anyone interested in product design, engineering, or both.
- 10 Free Web-Based Alternatives to Photoshop, LifeClever. I’m a total Photoshop whore, so whenever I’m using a computer sans Photoshop I feel empty inside. None of these programs can ever replace Photoshop (at least for me) but they come close.
- 10 Ways to Pimp Your Blog, Stepcase Lifehack. Some great advice for bloggers. Funny how the first advice is to UNpimp your blog.
- The “Asian Fit” Sunglasses, That Mofo Said What?!?!?! My friend forwarded me this link and I couldn’t decide whether to laugh or become really angry and write a heated letter/email to Oakley. What do you think? Is this racist? (FYI, the person who told me about this also said he’s thinking of buying a few pairs now because when Oakley stops making these due to the inevitable lawsuit, he can sell them on eBay for a sweet profit.)
- Kama Sutra for IT People, Computer Fetishists, Gizmodo. I sometimes want to do this to my MacBook Pro…
- “Goodbye Toby”, The Office Fan Site. The season finale of The Office was one of the best episodes in the show’s history. Here is the entire episode, just in case you missed it.
As a side note, does anyone else use Twitter? I joined way back when and I only started using it again regularly recently. You may have noticed that I added a Twitter Stream to my sidebar, displaying my latest 5 Twits, and I’ve also installed a plug-in that automatically sends an update to my Twitter account whenever I post a new entry on this blog.
*Sigh*…I love the power of technology.