Ever have one of those days when nothing seems to go your way?
Well, today was like that for me.
And because I always feel better when I can help brighten someone else’s day…
I’m giving away a Smashbox Perfectly Polished Lids makeup set!
(Disclaimer: I received this set for free by trading in 500 Sephora Beauty Insider points. According to Sephora, the retail value of this makeup set is $72, but I’ve only seen it go for $15-$20 on eBay. Nonetheless, it’s a great kit from a fabulous cosmetics company and if you win, you’ll get it for FREE!)
The set includes:
- One FULL size Smashbox Cream Eye Liner in Midnight Brown
- One FULL size Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio in Vanilla, Champagne, & Brazilian Bronze
- One mini size (0.5 ml) Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
- One mini size (0.20 oz) Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara
As you can see in the picture, the box is a bit dented but all the products are BRAND NEW and have NEVER BEEN OPENED.
For more details on the products and additional photos, please check out Makeup Moment’s full review of the set. Alina, the blogger behind Makeup Moment, gives the set a glowing review. (And on a more personal note, I love Smashbox products and believe this set to include great neutral shades that is perfect for everyday wear.)
Per the usual fashion, you can enter the giveaway in three different ways:
- Leave a comment to this post
- Tweet (and leave a comment here saying you did so) the following: I just entered to win a Smashbox Perfectly Polished Lids makeup set via @geekinheels! http://bit.ly/esEkyb
- “Like” this post using the Facebook “Like” button at the bottom (and leave a comment here saying you did so)
Each method will grant you one separate entry, so you can increase your chances of winning by using all three methods of entry.
Please leave a valid email address (which will not be published or shared) when filling out the comment form so that I can contact you if you win.
The giveaway will end this Friday, April 29th, 2011 at 12:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen by a random number generator and be notified via email. The giveaway is valid only for U.S. residents.
Thanks for reading, and good luck!