Several of my readers have offered to help spread the word about my freelancing services (thank you!). If you or anyone you know are in need of the following services, please contact me through my contact form, or via direct email: jenny (at) geekinheels [dot] com.
- Web design/development, specializing in blogs. I am very familiar with WordPress, Squarespace, and Joomla.
- Branding/corporate identity. I helped spearhead a year-long branding campaign at my previous job, where I was in charge of:
- Creating and maintaining the corporate identity website
- Creating templates and samples
- Printed materials. I have in my portfolio:
- Direct mail campaigns, start to finish: copywriting, designing, and working with printers and mailing companies. Designed pieces included letters, envelopes, inserts, and postcards.
- Pamphlets and brochures
- Posters, banners, and flyers
- Stationery: letterheads, envelopes, mailing labels, business cards
- E-marketing. I am familiar with various email campaign systems and all the major social media outlets.
- Wedding album design
A portfolio site is in works, but it is not finalized yet. For the time being, I have samples of all works which are available upon request.
I also have a great relationship with a printing company that can handle all printing jobs, as well as handle any mailing requests, if any.
You can view my résumé in PDF format here.
Thanks for reading, and thank you in advance for your help!
P.S. – My husband is in need of a full-time job! If you know of any companies in the NYC area in need of a talented Software QA Engineer, please let us know!