I’ve been thinking long and hard (that’s what she said) about a tagline for my website. I tossed a bunch of them around in my head and even seriously considered a couple but concluded that I didn’t love them.
Then I realized…why don’t I ask you, the readers, for help?
As an extra incentive the winner of my choosing will receive these prizes:
- Not one, but FOUR packages of Kodak Premium Photo Paper, 4 x 6 Inches, Gloss, 100 sheets.
That is a $55.96 value! What will you do with 400 sheets of photo paper? That’s for you to decide!
- A DVD of one of my favorite wedding movies of all time, My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- My eternal love and gratification. Which is worth more than the top two combined, don’t you think?
You can enter the contest in three different ways:
- Leave a comment below with your tagline entry.
- Email me at jenny (at) geekinheels [dot] com with your entry.
- Tweet your entry to @geekinheels
The contest will end on Wednesday, September 2nd at 12:00pm Eastern time (just one week from today).
You can enter as many times as you want, so get those creative juices flowing! Good luck!
Don’t you mean September and not August?
I’ll try to think of something ; )
Susan – yes, thank you for pointing that out!
heck the internal fabric: LV interior is made of canvas and fabric thick, has a more distinct textures, but fake LV fabric are vague, not to see the obvious fabric structure.Licence number: speaking of bags.