I know I’ve been promising some giveaways since…gulp…last year…and I’m so sorry to not have delivered sooner!
To make it up to you, I’ve decided to run 3 giveaway just 3 days apart from each other. 🙂
This first giveaway may not seem like much, but it’s ideal for anyone who would like to try a multitude of Korean skincare and beauty products without breaking the bank.
And by multitude, I mean 42 pieces. 😯
The winner of this giveaway will win every Korean skincare/beauty sample pictured above. The full list comprises of the following…
- Etude House B.B. Deep Cleansing Foam
- Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam
- Nature Republic Snail Solution Foam Cleanser
- Skinfood Aloe Vera Foaming Cleanser
- Toners, Emulsions, Essences, Serums, Lotions, and Creams:
- Be the Skin Botanical Nutrition Power Cream
- Be the Skin Botanical Nutrition Power Serum
- Etude House AC Clinic Daily Skin Care Kit (includes toner & gel lotion)
- The Face Shop Myeonhan Miindo All-in-One Cream
- The History of Whoo Whitening & Moisture Cream
- IPKN New York Hyaluronic Acid+ Skin Care Primer in Natural Glow
- IPKN New York Liquid Ice Cube+ Pore Essence in Radiant Finish
- Nature Republic Snail Solution 80 Emulsion
- Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum
- Skinfood Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Toner
- Skinfood GoldKiwi Cream
- Skinfood Royal Honey Gift Set (includes toner & emulsion)
- Skinfood Royal Honey Hydro Massage Gel
- Skinfood Verdure Pure Cabbage Toner
- su:m37º Time Energy Skin Resetting Moist Firming Cream
- Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Cream
- Tony Moly Timeless EGF Power Cream
- B.B. and C.C. Creams:
- Banila Co. It Radiant C.C. Cream
- The Face Shop Face It Aura CC Starter
- Missha M Perfect Cover B.B. Cream (no. 21)
- Missha Signature Complexion Coordinating B.B. Cream (beige, 2x)
- Missha Signature Complexion Coordinating B.B. Cream (white)
- Missha Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream (no. 21)
- Skin79 The Oriental Shining Pearl B.B. Cream Plus
- Skin79 Super+ B.B. Cream
- Skin79 VIP Gold Collection Super+ B.B. Cream
- Sheet masks:
- Etude House I Need You, Green Tea! Mask Sheet
- Etude House I Need You, Pomegranate! Mask Sheet
- The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Blueberry sheet mask (x3)
- The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Rice sheet mask
- Mamonde 7 Days Project Sheet Mask: Brightening
- Mamonde Flower Essential Mask: Lotus Cooling & Soothing
- Nature Republic Snail Solution Mask Sheet
- Tony Moly Floria Whitening Mask Sheet
- Skinfood Tomato Whitening Point Pad
Yes, those sheet masks are all full-size, and YES, some of those brands are high-end, luxury lines!
Overwhelmed yet? I know that I was, when I looked at my humongous box of samples and realized that I may never get around to using them…but then realized that you might benefit more from it!
Even if you only want to try a few items from the lot, you can always share the rest with your friends and family!
To enter this giveaway, simply use the Rafflecopter widget below. Not sure how to use Rafflecopter? Watch this 52 second video for a tutorial on how to enter a giveaway using Rafflecopter. There are 5 methods of entry, with the first method (commenting on this blog post answering the question “Which product are you most excited to try?”) being mandatory while the third method (Tweeting about the giveaway) can be used once per day:
This giveaway will end on Saturday, February 28th, 2015, at 12:01am EST, at which point a winner will be randomly chosen and announced here. If the winner has won the drawing via a fraudulent or illegitimate entry (i.e., not commenting on this post, using different accounts to enter multiple times, using a Twitter account that is only used to enter contests on a frequent basis, using the same Tweet URL to enter multiple times) I have the right to choose another winner.
Sorry, this giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada who are over 13 years old.
Please use a valid email address and/or Twitter handle so that I can contact you if you win! If the winner fails to respond within 48 hours of my contacting them, another winner will be selected.
Good luck, and thank you for entering!